The easy and quick guide of how to earn from youtube and how to get paid on youtube. In this post you're going to learn how to make money on youtube and easy how to earn money on youtube with no problems and easy how to earn from youtube without hitting the standards.
The Guide of How to earn from YouTube
The Easy and quick guide of how to earn from YouTube and how to get paid on youtube. In this post, we're going to help you understand how to earn more and how to earn money from youtube easy and fast.
According to how to earn money on youtube you can easily follow the basic steps to earn money from youtube, you can easily how to make money on youtube by following these steps.
1. Create Content first & Audience base
How to earn money from youtube? you need to create content
On YouTube, you have to connect with a community and have a suitable opportunity to make money while doing what you really love. YouTube Creators around the planet have given their videos on YouTube, and many have turned their passions into earnings.
Successful YouTube creators usually tap into multiple revenue streams to support their presence on the platform. Understanding the advantages that impact monetization can help you plan your channel plan to support your strategic goals.
If you’re almost new to YouTube, you may want to first consider how to build great content that viewers watch consistently, and try out plans to grow your community and channel, to maximize your chance to make wages.
By a dedicated fan base and audience that loves tuning into your channel, you can examine various ways to generate income, including from advertisements and other sources.
2. YouTube Partner Program - YPP
What is YPP ( YouTube Partner Program )
Before you learn more about how to earn money on youtube, First, You need to understand what is the YouTube Partner Program (YPP) provides youtube creators with greater access to YouTube resources and leading features.
- The Access to our Creator Support teams
- The Access to the Copyright Match Tool
- The Access to our monetization features
Minimum requirements to join
What are the Minimal requirements to join the YouTube Partner Program?
- Follow all the YouTube Partner Program policies.
- Live in a country or region where the YouTube Partner Program is available.
- You Should Have more than 4,000 public watch hours in the last 12 months.
- You should have more than 1,000 subscribers.
- You should Have a linked AdSense account.
YouTube Partner Program application Check
Anyone can apply to join the YouTube Partner Program, but you still need to meet some of the YouTube guidelines. And This checklist is meant to guide you through the application process.
- Get sure your YouTube channel follows YouTube policies and guidelines. When applying for the program, you’ll go through a regular review process to see whether your channel is meeting YouTube policies and guidelines. Only channels that meet them and applied will be accepted in the program and easily understanding how to get paid on youtube. YouTube also constantly check channels in the program to see whether they continue to meet YouTube policies and guidelines.
- Make sure you Linked an AdSense account. Once you’re Applied and accepted in the program, you’ll need an AdSense account to get paid. If you already having an AdSense account, use the one that's already approved. You can link as many channels as you have to a single AdSense account. If you don't have an AdSense account, you can create one while you’re applying for the YouTube Partnership Program.
- Make sure you have at least 1,000 subscribers. When YouTube assesses channels for YouTube Partner Program access, YouTube needs context. When you reach this threshold, it usually means that you have more content. The threshold helps us make a more informed decision about whether your channel meets YouTube policies and guidelines.
- Make sure you have at least 4,000 public watch hours.
Apply for the YouTube Partnership program.
How to get paid on youtube
How To Apply to the YouTube Partnership Program (YPP)
how to get paid on youtube? Sign in to YouTube.
In the top right, select your account icon > Creator Studio.
In the left menu, select Channel > Status and features.
Under "Monetization," click Enable.
Follow the on-screen steps.
Get reviewed. When your channel is meeting the YouTube Partner Program (YPP) subscriber and watch hour threshold, it will automatically be put in a review queue. YouTube's automated systems and human reviewers will then look at your channel’s content to see whether it follows all YouTube guidelines or not.
how to earn money from youtube
how to earn money from youtube after you're accepted
You can check your application status anytime at https://www.youtube.com/account_monetization. And then learn how to earn money from youtube after you're accepted.
If you’re accepted into the YouTube Partnership Program: Congratulations! Here’s a list of FAQs that we get from creators who have just joined YPP.
If you’re rejected from YouTube Partnership Program: YouTube reviewers found that a significant portion of your channel doesn’t meet the YouTube policies and guidelines. You can re-apply 30 days after your rejection. Check out YouTube FAQs for tips on how to strengthen your application.
How to make money on youtube
Now, how to make money on youtube?
Now after you understood how to make money on youtube you can easily start posting content to your youtube channel for more earnings every month. this is how to earn money from youtube if you like the post don't forget to share it and like it. we're posting for the subject that you're interested in.